What is Speed Post : At some distance from your house, you will definitely know about the post office of your area. The post, telegram and letters that come to the Indian Post Office, are delivered to the postman from house to house. What is speed post and how to send? You will often see that still the government documents, bank documents, credit cards, debit cards, ATM cards, and court papers are all received by people only through the post.
There has been a lot of change in the way Indian Post Office is served. There was a time when people used to go to speed post and even after posting, our post did not reach at the right time, but what did we do at that time we had no other option.
Today the Indian Post Office has gone completely digital and you now see employees working on computers there. But till a few years ago, it was not so that the speed post was so slow that it did not reach the time. Sometimes it would take months for a post to reach us.
With time it is necessary to change the working method and the same change has now been done in the Indian post. Because if you go to the market today, there are many companies that provide courier and post service in your short time and less money. In this way Indian government post offices have also improved their service. So, in this post today, we know what this Speed Post is and how it works, as well as how to know how to do Speed Post?
What is Speed Post ?
Speed Post is one of the fastest service of Indian Post i.e. Indian Post, so that we can send any letter, money order or post from anywhere in India to any other place very quickly. It takes up to a week to reach normal post service but speed post reaches within 3 days. This service is very cheap, so any common man can use this service and can send goods and posts through it. Indian post service is affordable as well as secure.
You might not know that the post service you have been using for so many days, it started curry 33 years ago. From the beginning till now, there has been continuous improvement in the Indian Post Service, although initially its services used to reach very late, but it has improved a lot with the times. Speed Post brought a big change in the Indian Postal Service. Ever since people started using this service, it became easy for people to send posts, letters, wires. It was implemented in one rate all over India i.e. only 25Rs to send from any part of the country to another. The fee was fixed.
India is a large country and it has many states, every state has many districts. In this way, the post office is the PIN, which you also use while writing the address. It is the most spread Postal network in the world with 155015 post offices all over India.
How to send Speed Post
Even today, everyone needs to send posts in our country. Perhaps you will know how to send it but there are some people who know how to post speed of this? For them, I am going to tell you all how to send posts here. From now on, you will not need to know from anyone, rather you will be able to easily post speed by going to the post office itself.
- When you go to post speed, put whatever you want to send in the envelope. For this, use only the standard envelope size set by the Indian government.
- You fill the From and To address correctly in your envelope because if the address is not correct then it will not reach the place you sent and will come back. For this, you should use standard envelope size only. There is a proper place to enter the address in it, just fill you in from From and To.
- Keep one thing in mind that along with your name and address, enter your mobile number and also the mobile number of the address you are sending, which will be active. If you do not reach the right address, then contact the post office and reach there or inform them so that the post office itself can receive it.
- You must write “SPEED POST” on the top of your envelope.
- Your post is now ready. To post the speed, you go to the post office and go to the counter there and give it. Now he will weigh that post and will tell his charge accordingly. Now it will give you the receipt of speed post, in which the consignmnet number will be there.
- Keep the receipt given to you very carefully, because by using the consignment number written on it, you will be able to track your speed post.
- If you have difficulty in getting or sending speed post, then you can lodge a complaint or complaint in Indian Post by using the consignment number.
Friends, you must have now understood how to send speed posts.
How to track speed post
Friends, you have acquired a lot of information about speed post so far and have also understood how to send speed posts. But when we send the speed post, after that we always think of when our post will reach where we have sent it. So we are going to talk about this that after posting this speed, they track it.
How to track Speed Post with SMS
Friends, if you hit the speed post by going to the website of Indian post, then you get complete information, but apart from this, you can also know the status of your speedpost without internet. Let us know how to track via SMS.
Open your mobile’s message box.
- Now write POST TRACK here and then put the Consignment Number with it.
- Now send SMS to 51969 or 166 for this, you will also be deducted from the normal SMS charge.
- After sending the SMS, you will get the status of Speed Post in the inbox.
Speed Post Send Charge
I am giving a list of the charges that are charged, this will give you information about all the types of charges sitting at home.
|Weight||Local||200 km till||201 to 1000 km||1001 to 2000 km||2000 km above|
|Up to 50 grams||Rupee. 18||Rupee. 41||Rupee. 41||Rupee. 41||Rupee. 41|
|51 grams to 200 grams||Rupee. 30||Rupee. 41||Rupee. 47||Rupee. 71||Rupee. 83|
|201 grams to 500 grams||Rupee. 35||Rupee. 59||Rupee. 71||Rupee. 94||Rupee. 106|
|501g to 1000g||Rupee. 47||Rupee. 77||Rupee. 106||Rupee. 142||Rupee. 165|
|1001g to 1500g||Rupee. 59||Rupee. 94||Rupee. 142||Rupee. 189||Rupee. 224|
Through this post you have learned that what is the charge of sending speed post of the fastest service of Indian postal service and also how to know the speed post? It has been our endeavor that through this blog, we can give all kinds of information to our Indian people in simple words so that everyone can develop together and take the country forward. I hope that you have understood this post what is Speed Post .
What is Speed Post : If you have come to this blog for the first time, then you must subscribe to this newletter. With this, you will always get notification on update of new posts.
In this post today, I have tried to let everyone know very well what is a speed post and how to send it as well as how to track your post after sending it. If you like this information, then definitely share it with your friends.