What is Microsoft’s Popular Software : As soon as we hear the name of Microsoft , then pictures come in our mind about the desktop computer. Because more than 90% of desktop computers use Microsoft WIndows. This is because it is very user friendly. Now the question arises that since Microsoft has so many softwares, what is the popular software of Microsoft in such a situation? Yes, this question seems a bit strange because all softwares have their own features and it is not easy to tell who is better and popular among them.
But even if it comes to Microsoft’s popular software, then it depends on the users which software they like more. So today I thought why not tell people about the most popular softwares of Microsoft, from which you can decide yourself why the software is so popular. Then without delay, let’s start and know which is Microsoft’s popular software.
What is Microsoft’s popular program?
Well, Microsoft has a lot of products, but here we will talk about some more useful software. Let’s get some information about some of Microsoft’s popular Softwares.
What is windows server
Windows Server, this is the foundation for all back-office deployment projects.
A Windows Server is a type of server that is installed, operated and managed by any Windows Server family of operating systems.
Windows Server exhibits and provides the same capability, features and operating mechanism that is based on the Windows NT architecture.
Windows Server is generally capable of providing server-oriented services, such as hosting a website, user management, resource management across all users and applications, messaging, security, and authorization. Also many other server-focused services.
Windows Server software includes all these things:
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows HPC Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 8
What is Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office is a suite of desktop productivity applications designed specifically for office or business use. It is a proprietary product of Microsoft Corporation and was first released in the year 1990. Microsoft Office supports about 35 different languages and together you can use it in Windows, Mac and most Linux variants. It mainly consists of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access , OneNote, Outlook and Publisher applications.
Microsoft Office has been primarily created so that it can automate manual office work. Many purpose-built applications are used in this.
Let’s get a little information about all these applications:
1. Microsoft Word: Through this users can easily create text documents.
2. Microsoft Excel: With this you can create simple to complex data / numerical spreadsheets.
3. Microsoft PowerPoint: Stand-alone application from which professional multimedia presentations can be created.
4. Microsoft Access: Database management application.
5. Microsoft Publisher: This is an Introductory application to create and publish marketing materials.
6. Microsoft OneNote: It is optional of a paper notebook, which enables a user to neatly organize all the notes.
In addition to its desktop applications, Microsoft Office is also available in both online or cloud form in its lighter (Office Web Apps) version and also in the full (Office 365) version. As of 2013, Microsoft Office 2016 is the latest version, and they are available in many different variants.
What is Windows Client?
Windows Client is also called Windows operating system (Windows OS) which provides a platform to run all Windows software. These are formally called Microsoft Windows in Desktop PCs and are actually a family of operating systems for personal computers. As we know Windows dominates the personal computer world, a survey shows that about 90 percent of personal computers have Windows Os – the rest uses Linux and Mac operating systems.
Full list of windows os
- Windows 1.0 – 2.0
- Windows 3.0 – 3.1
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME – Millennium Edition
- Windows NT 31. – 4.0
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server
- Windows Home Server
- Windows CE
- Windows Mobile
- Windows Phone 7-10
What is Windows Explorer?
Microsoft Internet Explorer (abbreviated IE or MSIE), is a free web browser application that was produced by Microsoft in 1995. In response to the first geographical browser designed to be Internet Explorer, that browser is Netscape Navigator.
In 1994 , Netscape produced the first commercialized web browser. Netscape Navigator was used by the whole world on the basis of a popular browser which at that time had around 90% users worldwide.
Bill Gates then introduced his own Microsoft IE , which was integrated with the OS. It was absolutely free. The popularity of Netscape was completely reduced with its arrival. Netscape later evolve into the name of Mozilla Firefox and in today’s times, other browsers like Google (Chrome), Apple (Safari) are giving good competition.
What is SQL Server?
SQL Server is Microsoft’s relational database management system (RDBMS). It is a full-featured database that is primarily designed to compete with its competitors Oracle Database (DB) and MySQL.
Like all major RBDMS, SQL Server supports ANSI SQL, which is a standard SQL language. There is also T-SQL in SQL Server, which is its own SQL implemention. SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) (formerly called Enterprise Manager) is a SQL Server’s main interface tool, and supports 32-bit and 64-bit environments.
SQL Server is sometimes called MSSQL and Microsoft SQL Server .
What is SKYPE?
Skype is a voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) software application that is used for voice, video and instant messaging communications. Skype software allows the user to make calls, video calls and engage in chat over the Internet. Like other similar services, Skype calls use peer-to-peer technology to replace the client-server system.
What is Exchange Server?
Microsoft Exchange Server (MXS) is a collaborative enterprise server application that is designed by Microsoft to run Windows Servers. MXS supports:
- Contacts and tasks
- Web-based and mobile information access
- Data storage
What is Visual Studio and Other Developer Tools?
Visual Studio .NET is a Microsoft-integrated development environment (IDE) that is used to develop the console, graphical user interfaces (GUIs), Windows Forms, Web services and web applications.
Visual Studio is used to write native code and supported code is supported for Microsoft Windows, Windows Mobile, Windows CE, .NET Framework, .NET Compact Framework and Microsoft Silverlight. While Visual Studio .NET’s code editor supports IntelliSense and code refactoring, Visual Studio .NET integrated debugger supports both source and machine-level debugging.
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS), also called SharePoint in short, is a new server software that is a part of the Microsoft Office system. Office SharePoint Server 2007 has been specifically designed to work effectively with other programs, servers and technologies in the 2007 Office release. Businesses uses SharePoint to facilitate many things:
1. Collaborate: This allows teams to work together, collaborate together, publish documents, maintain task lists, implement workflows, as well as share information using wikis and blogs. Tax.
2. Portals: To create a personal MySite portal so that they can share information with others and to personalize user experience.
3. Enterprise Search: Quickly and easily people, expertise and content can be found in any business applications.
4. Enterprise Content Management: Create and manage documents, records, and Web content.
5. Business Process and Forms: Can create workflows and automate and streamline electronic forms for your business processes.
6. Business Intelligence: This information allows workers to easily access critical business information, to analyze and view data, and to publish reports simultaneously.
What is Windows Small Business Server?
Microsoft Small Business Server (Microsoft SBS) is an all-in-one, single-server solution of Microsoft Corp, designed for up to 75 users for small businesses.
The current version of Windows Small Business Server 2011 (SBS 2011) is available in two editions:
1. Small Business Server 2011 Standard: This all-in-one network solution is designed for about 75 users for small businesses. This small business server helps a lot in protecting business information, along with features email, Internet connectivity, internal website and file and printer sharing.
2. Small Business Server 2011 Essentials: It is a starter server for small businesses up to 25 users. It also helps to protect data, to organize business information, to support business applications and to connect with other online services like email, collaboration and customer data.
What is Microsoft’s Popular Software : I hope I have told you which is the popular software of Microsoft? Full information about and I hope you people have understood about what is popular software Microsoft. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write down comments. With these ideas, you will get a chance to learn something and improve something. If you have found this post of mine which is popular software of Microsoft, you have to learn something from Hindi, then to show your happiness and eagerness, please share this post on social networks such as Facebook , Google+ and Twitter etc.