Do you know what is machine learning ? It takes a very technical term to listen. But if you understand about it properly then it is very easy funda which is nowadays used in almost all places. This is a type of learning in which the machine learns a lot of things without programming it explicitly. This is a type of application of AI ( Artificial Intelligence ) that gives this ability to the system so that they automatically learn from their experience and improve themselves.
It may not be possible to hear, but it is true because nowadays AI has become so advanced that it can make many such tasks to machines which were not possible to get thought before. Since Machine in dynamic environment of Learning multi-dimensional and Multi-Variety Data can easily handle could be so to get full information about it is very important for all Technical Students. There are thousands of advantages of machine learning that we use in our daily work. So today I thought, why should I give you information about what Machine Learning is and how it works so that you will be able to understand it better. So without delay let’s start and what is machine learning Know about.
What is Machine Learning?
Machine learning like I have already told that this is a type of application of artificial intelligence (AI) which provides the ability to the systems to enable them to learn automatically and improve themselves when needed. To do this, they use their own experience, not that they are explicitly programmed. Machine learning always focuses on the development of computer programs so that they can access the data and later use it for their own learning.
Learning in this begins with observations of data, for example direct experience, or instruction, it is easy to find patterns in data and make better decisions in the future. The main goal of machine learning is how to automatically learn computers without any human intervention or assistance so that they can adjust their actions accordingly.
Types of Machine Learning Algorithms
Machine learning algorithms are often divided into some categories. Let us know about this and their types.
1. Supervised machine learning algorithms : In this type of algorithm, the machine applies what it has learned in its past to new data in which they use labeled examples so that they can predict future events. This learning algorithm by analyzing a known training dataset produces a type of inferred function that can easily make predictions regarding output values. The system can provide target for any new input by giving them sufficient training. This learning algorithm also compares the output output with the correct, intended output and finds errors so that they can modify the model accordingly.
2. Unsupervised machine learning algorithms : These algorithms are used when the information that is to be trained is neither classified nor labeled. Unsupervised learning studies how systems can infer a function so that they can describe a hidden structure from unlabeled data. This system does not describe any right output, but it detects the data and draws inference from their datasets so that it can describe hidden structures with the help of unlabeled data.
3. Semi-supervised machine learning algorithms : This algorithm falls between both supervised and unsupervised learning. Since they use both labeled and unlabeled data for training – typically that is a small amount of labeled data and a large amount of unlabeled data. Systems that use this method can improve learning accuracy much more easily. Usually, semi-supervised learning is selected when the acquired labeled data is required by skilled and relevant resources so that it can train them and also learn from them. Additional resources are not required to acquire otherwise, unlabeled data.
4. Reinforcement machine learning algorithms: This is a type of learning method that interacts with its environment by producing actions and at the same time discovering errors and rewards. Trial and error search and delayed reward are all the most relevant characteristics of reinforcement learning. This method allows machines and software agents to automatically determine any ideal behavior that is within a specific context and thereby maximize their performance. Simple reward feedback is very necessary for any agent from whom it can learn which action is best; This is also called reinforcement signal.
Large quantities of data can be analyzed by machine learning. Where it generally delivers faster, more accurate results can be found out where there are profitable opportunities or dangerous risks, along with it may take additional time and resources so that they can be properly trained in all ways. . One cannot deny the fact that if we combine machine learning with AI and cognitive technologies , then large volumes of information can be processed in a more effective way.
On the basis of categorization required output of machine learning: –
This is another type of categorization of machine learning tasks when we consider only the desired output of a machine-learned system. So let us know in its context: –
1. Classification : When inputs are divided into two or more classes, and the learner produces a model that assigns unseen inputs to one or more (multi-label classification) classes. This is typically tackled in a supervised way. Spam filtering is an example of classification, where inputs contain email (or any other) messages as well as classes that are ” spam ” and ” not spam “.
2. Regression : This is a type of supervised problem, a case where the outputs are continuous instead of discrete.
3. Clustering : Here a set of inputs is divided into groups. Except for its classification, groups cannot be known beforehand, which makes it a typically unsupervised task.
Always remember that machine learning only comes into picture when the problems cannot be solved by typical approaches.
Artificial Intelligence VS Machine Learning
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are still being used in industries. Often people use these two terms interchangeably. But let me tell you that these two concepts are completely different. So let’s know about the difference between these two.
Artificial Intelligence: In Artificial Intelligence, two words are used ” Artificial ” and “Intelligence”. Artificial means that which has been created by humans and which is not natural. Intelligence means the ability to think or to understand. There is a misconception in the minds of many people that Artificial Intelligence is a system, but in reality it is not true. AI is implemented in the system. Although there are many definitions of AI, there is also a definition that “this is a type of study in which it is known how to train computers or any other system so that these computers can do themselves which is currently human We are doing better. ”So it is intelligence where we can add all the capabilities of humans to machines.
Machine Learning: Machine learning is a type of learning in which the machine learns itself on its own without explicitly programmed it. This is a type of application of AI that gives the system that ability so that they can automatically learn and improve from their experience. Here we can generate a program that is built by integrating the input and output of the same program. A simple definition of machine learning is also that “machine learning” is an application in which machine learns from experience E wrt some class of task T and a performance measure P if the performance of learners is in that class of task and which is measured by P improves with experiences. “
What is the difference between Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning?
|ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE||MACHINE LEARNING|
|AI has full form Artificial intelligence where intelligence is defined as an ability where knowledge is acquired and applied.||The full form of ML is machine learning which is defined as a type of feature from which knowledge and skill are acquired from experience.|
|Its aim is to increase the chance of success and not its accuracy||At the same time its aim is to increase accuracy and they do not pay much attention to success.|
|They work like a computer program that works smart.||At the same time, it is a simple concept machine that takes data and learns from it.|
|Its main goal is to simulate the natural intelligence so that it can solve complex problems.||Its main goal is to learn data from a certain task so that it can maximize the performance of the machine for the same specific task.|
|AI itself is decision making||ML allows the system to learn new things from data.|
|It develops a system that can mimic humans so that it can respond properly in any circumstances.||In this it is more involved in creating self learning algorithms.|
|AI always believes in finding the optimal solution to a problem.||Whereas ML believes in finding any solution to a problem, whether it is optimal or not.|
|AI ultimately leads to intelligence and wisdom.||At the same time, ML (Machine Learning) leads to knowledge.|
What is the difference between Machine Learning and Traditional Programming?
1. Traditional Programming : Here we feed DATA (Input) + PROGRAM (logic) into the machine, to run the machine and finally we get the output according to our data and program.
2. Machine Learning : Here we feed DATA (Input) + Output in the machine , and on running it develops its own program (logic) during machine training, which can be evaluated later on testing. Can.
What does learning for computer mean?
We can tell a computer that it is learning from Experiences when, in respect of a class of Tasks, its performance improves for a given Task with Experience.
How machine learning works
You may find it very interesting to hear how machine learning works. Then let’s know. All of you must have done online shopping, where crores of people visit ecommerce websites every day and buy their favorite thing. Because there are unlimited range of brands, colors, price range and more to choose from. But we also have a good habit that we do not buy our own things in this way, rather we see many things first and choose the right one. To see like this, we have to open a lot of items. Many of our advertising platforms target this habit, so that we see such items in the recommended list that we have already searched.
Machine learning is very useful for this thing because it reads our behavior and programs itself from its experience accordingly. Therefore, the better the data the better the learning models will be prepared. And customers will also benefit accordingly.
If we talk about Tradition Advertisement, then newspaper, magazines, radio were prominent in it, but now technology is changing and it is also becoming smart which is doing with Targeted advertisement (Online ad system). This is a very effective method that only shows their advertisements to the targeted audience, which leads to a higher conversion rate.
It is not just about online shopping, but in the health care industries, machine learning is also done in a very efficient way. Researchers and scientists have now prepared models that train machines to identify major diseases like cancer. For this, they have fed cancer cell images in these machines, which are actually different variations of cancel cells. Because of which these ML systems are used during the tests of patients to detect cancer cells. Which was a lot of time taking for humans. Due to this, a large number of patients get cancer test in a very short time.
Apart from this, machine learning is used for IMDB ratings, Google Photos, Google Lens. It simply depends on you where and how you want to use machine learning. To make the right models in machine learning, computers need the right amount of data such as text, image, audio. The better and better quality data is in it, the better model learning will be. For this, algorithms are designed in such a way that from past experience the machine is able to perform future actions.
Some Pre-requisites to Learn Machine Learning
If you also want to learn Machine Learning, then you also have to learn about some pre-requisites first. So let’s know what you have to learn in such a way that you can also learn machine learning.
- Linear Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Graph theory
- Programming Skills – Language such as Python, R, MATLAB, C ++ or Octave
Machine Learning Advantages
By the way, there are many advantages of machine learning, about which we hardly know. But here I know about some important advantages.
i. There are many wide applications of machine learning in industries such as banking and financial sector, healthcare, retail, publishing etc.
ii. Google and Facebook are able to push relevant advertisements using machine learning. All these advertisements are based on users’ past search behavior. Therefore it is also called targeted ads.
iii. Machine learning is used to handle multi-dimensional and multi-variety data in dynamic environments.
iv. Time cycle reduction and efficient utilization of resources can also be done with the use of machine learning .
v. Even if someone wants to provide continuous quality, large and complex process environments, even then there are some such tools in it due to machine learning.
vi. By the way, under the benefits of machine learning, there are many things that can practically be useful to us, such as development of autonomous computers, software programs etc. Also, such processes that are later done automation of tasks.
Machine Learning Dis-Advantages
By the way, there are also some disadvantages of machine learning, about which we know.
i. Acquisition is a major challenge of machine learning . In which, data is processed based on different algorithms. And it is processed before using the corresponding algorithms input. Therefore, it has a significant effect on the results that are achieved or obtained.
ii. Another word is interpretation . Which means that the results are also a very major challenge. From this, it is to determine how much the effectiveness of machine learning algorithms is.
iii. We can say that machine algorithm uses are limited. Also it is not surety that algorithms will always work in all imaginable cases as well. Because we have seen that in most cases machine learning fail. Therefore it is very important to have some understanding about the problem so that the correct algorithm can be applied.
iv. Like deep learning algorithm, machine training also requires a lot of training data. We can say that working with such a large amount of data is very difficult.
v. One of the very notable limitation machine learning is that they are more susceptible to errors. Brynjolfsson and McAfee have told about the actual problem that when they make an error, it is very difficult to diagnose and correct them. This is because it has to pass through the underlying complexities.
vi. There are very few possibilities with the machine learning system of making immediate predictions. Also, do not forget that they mostly learn from historical data. Therefore, the larger the data will be and the longer the ML is exposed from the data, it can perform even better.
vii. Lack of much variability is also another limitation of machine learning.
Future of machine learning
Machine learning is really very bright. This is one of those technologies whose limits are decided by humans like us. It means to say that the more imagination we have, the more we can use machine learning for our work. Many things that our older generation used to think impossible have now become our present. Along with the times, we are also expereince such things which used to be a dream.
Personally, I think that machine learning can be like a catalyst which is going to be helpful for us to change our future. We have become so much dependent on machine learning that life without them seems like outside of imagination. For example, when we book a taxi in Ola or Uber, then it already shows us information like trip cost, how much distance, which route. That is why we can say that the future of Machine Learning is going to be very unique indeed.
I hope I have given you complete information about what is machine learning and I hope you have understood about how machine learning works. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write down comments. With these ideas, you will get a chance to learn something and improve something. If you liked this post of mine about Machine Learning in Hindi or you have got something to learn from it then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter etc. to show your happiness and excitement.