What is Google Drive ? The simple answer to this is Google’s answer for cloud storage . It has become more popular in a very short time. When people started finding less storage offline, then they started looking for another alternative. In this case, online storage or cloud storage emerged as the best option. By the way, many other cloud storage are available on the Internet but Google Drive is better than all these. This drive has many features such as uploading files, creating folders, sharing files or making files publicly available, desktop and smartphone clients to sync, etc. Like other cloud storages, you can create, edit and share documents in this as well as we do offline in Microsoft office.
Google Drive is a free cloud-based storage service that allows users to store and access files online . With this service, users can store documents, photos and other data in their devices in the cloud. Its best feature is its speed, meaning you can do the process of uploading and downloading very fast in it. Google Drive very easily connects with Google’s other services and systems – including Google Docs, Gmail, Android , Chrome, YouTube, Google Analytics and Google+. So today, I thought, why do you people Google drive what information should be provided in Hindi so that you know about it in the right way.
Google Drive is a free service that Google launched for users on April 24, 2012 . This allows users to store online files and to access them from any corner of the world and that too with the help of cloud . Along with this, Google Drive provides you to access many free web-based applications by which you can do many things like creating documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and many more.
Google Drive allows its users to store files in their servers, to synchronize those files across devices, and to share files simultaneously. Google released its iOS app in June 2012. If we talk about the competitiors of Google Drive, then it competes with big stars like Microsoft OneDrive, Apple iCloud, Box, Dropbox and SugarSync.
Why should we use Google Drive?
Google Drive is a very popular cloud storage services of the time. It provides free storage space of up to 15 gigabytes (15GB) to all users. If you have not yet used any cloud-based storage service such as Google Drive, then you must definitely understand the advantages of online storage once. This is because the user can access these files anywhere and at any time from his computer, only internet connection is required.
By storing in the drive, we have many problems like emailing the file and saving them in a USB drive etc. Apart from this, Drive also allows you to easily share files with other people.
What happens with google drive
Although Google Drive has many features, but here we will learn about some of the best features.
Getting Easy Access
] By login to Google Drive, you can easily access files on any device, whether it is computer , laptop, or your Smartphone. With this, if you want, you can share those files to others as well. In this, they can access as much access functionality as they provide to them.
There is a storage limit in all devices, whether it is a desktop computer or your Smartphone, after a time when your data starts increasing, you start to feel the lack of space, but due to cloud storage of Google Drive, you have to take up space Never need to worry. Because in this, you can easily save all your important documents whether they are photos, videos, documents, files, etc., in Google Drive.
Google Drive offers up to 15 Gb of free storage to all users , which is enough for a common user. If you want more space, then you will have to take some subscription plan.
Also has Google Forms
This is an application of Drive, they are used to take survey. With which you can collect information by surveying on any topic. They can be used properly to register an event or function.
There are many Inbuilt Apps
In Google Drive, you can create any type of docs just like Microsoft Office. In which Spreadsheets, Slides, Forms, Presentation is the main.
In all platforms
No matter what platform you are using, Google Drive application is available in all platforms whether it is web-based, Android, iOS, Windows version.
How much is Google Drive Subscription Pricing?
- It has 15Gb storage and all the features are absolutely free .
- Then $ 1.99 / month is for 100GB storage.
- $ 9.99 / month is for 1TB storage.
- $ 99.99 / month is for 10TB storage.
- G Suite accounts are also included which is $ 5 / month per user.
Which files can be created in Google Drive?
Google Drive not only stores your files, but with its help you can create, share, and manage many documents using its productivity apps. If you have ever worked in a suite like Microsoft Office before, then you will see the same similarity in Google Drive apps. Let’s know about its other Productivity Apps.
You can create and share the following files on Google Drive:
1. Documents: It is used to compose letters, flyers, essays, and other text-based files (which are similar with Microsoft Word documents).
2. Spreadsheets: It is used to store and organize information (similar to Microsoft Excel workbooks).
3. Presentations: It is used to create slideshows (similar to Microsoft PowerPoint presentations).
4. Forms: It is used to collect and organize data.
5. Drawings: It is used to create simple vector graphics and diagrams.
How to save a text message to Google Drive
Here we will learn about creating, editing and saving Text Documents in Google Drive.
1. First of all, you have to enter Google Drive in drive.google.com, from your browser which is in the desktop.
2. Then under CREATE button, you have to click Connect more apps.
3. In the search box of Connect apps window, search for “Drive Notepad”. Whenever you see the app, click on the Connect button which is located under the app.
4. Once connected, it will show you an confirmation message. If you want, you can put that tick mark on “from which you can keep that Drive Notepad as default app to open files”. Then click OK.
5. Now to create a new text document, click in CREATE and then select in Text Document.
6. This will bring you to Drive Notepad’s text editor, which is a part of Google Drive and it is connected with Google Drive. This text editor has a floating toolbar in which you can see and use file name, file extension, save file and more.
7. To save, you have to click on the Save Button to save that text. Once you save it, you can see that file again in the Google Drive folder.
8. If you have to open an existing text file in Google Drive, for this you have to right-click over that file, then choose Open with and then Drive Notepad. In this way, if you wish, you can edit any text files in Google Drive.
9. Apart from this, you can make Drive Notepad the default app to open text-based files. For this, you have to go to Manage apps which is under Open with.
10. After that you have to put tick mark, next to Use by default which is under the drive notepad.
Just by doing this your work is finished.
How to delete add file from google drive forever?
If you have to remove a file from the drive, then it has to be put in the trash. This file will remain here until you empty the trash. When you put a file in the trash then:
- If you own that file, then with such people with whom you have shared them, they can also copy it.
- If you do not own that file, then if you remove that file from your drive then it only removes it from your drive.
On the same web
1. You must first go to your computer drive.google.com .
2. Click there in the file.
3. Then click on Remove button.
How to remove Google Drive backup?
How to backup with Google Drive?
Step-1: First of all you have to open Google Drive service app, in which you have to setup your Gmail account properly.
Step-2: After setting-up Google Mail, you will find the + icon in the bottom right corner of Google Drive, you have to click on it.
Step-3: By clicking on it, you will get some options, let’s know about it –
Folder – If you want to do a Folder in Google Drive, then you can create a Folder by clicking that Folder Icon, rename it and upload any files like photos, documents, videos in it.
Upload – If you want to upload a file directly to Google Drive, then you can upload files directly by clicking the Upload button. But this will upload the file to Google Drive Cake root.
Scan – And if you have to upload any documents, then in this way you scan the documents first, note that the documents should be correct and clear. To scan you have to click the Scan Button which the user can scan the document.
How to Restore Google Drive Backup
If you have to restore Backup from Google Drive, then click on the file you have to restore and by doing this you will get many options. There will also be a download option , by using this download option , you can download the file, which will restore it to its place again.
Sharing of documents is very easy. For this, you have to select the file first, then share it, and by doing so you can ask to enter the email address, then you have to enter the email address of the person with whom you share that document. Want to do
When you share some document, then you have this option to choose how much access you want to give to that person. If you want, you can edit that document. You can only view and if you want, you can also make some comments about the document in the side bar.
To share the document while you are selecting the contact, then you have to click in the Who can Edit menu which is next to the email address and then select the options with Can Edit, Can View, or Can Comment.
Also, you can also create a sharable link if you do not have a direct link (Google address) of that person. By doing this, if that person wants to sign in his Google Credentials with the help of that URL, then he can open that URL and see what has been shared.
Google Drive for Mobile devices
This Google Drive is available for all mobile platforms such as iOS and Android, this Google Drive mobile app allows you to use your mobile device to upload and view and upload files to Google Drive .
Google Drive for Desktop
If you like to work in your desktop, then you can download the Google Drive desktop app in your computer. It is available in Windows and OS X, this app proves to be very helpful for users to upload mehjuda files and to work offline. Once it is installed, then you can see a new Google Drive folder in your computer. Any files that you will move to this folder will be automatically uploaded to your Google Drive.
I hope I have asked you what is Google Drive ? Gave full information about and I hope you guys have understood about how to use Google Drive. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write down comments. With these ideas, you will get a chance to learn something and improve something. If you liked my article about what Google Drive is in Hindi or you have got something to learn from it then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook , Google+ and Twitter etc. to show your happiness and eagerness .