Do you want to know what is Domain Authority , then this post is for you. Every day thousands of new websites are created on the Internet, and all those who create these websites keep trying day and night to see how their website comes before people in the world of internet and make their own identity. By adopting many methods, bloggers keep moving slowly, their only goal is to make their website their place at the top of Google’s page. There are many websites on the internet, but only a few of them are more popular.
All the bloggers are aware about SEO and also related terms such as backlinks, Google page rank etc. using which they can bring their website to a good rank on search engines so that traffic to their site Will be and they will be able to make good income through this. All the terms related to seo are very important to get a good rank to the site and one of them is the Domain Authority which very few people know about, and it is also very important for the blog if we will not pay attention to it. So the position of your site on Google’s page will have a very profound effect.
So, today I will tell you about what the Domain Authority is? How to check DA on your blog? And how to improve your DA?
What is Domain Authority – What is Domain Authority in SEO
The Domain Authority, which we call DA in the short term, is a metric created by Moz company that aims to give websites a rating of 1-100. DA is a very important factor of SEO which shows the website how well it ranks on the search engine. So, the higher the domain authority of your website, the higher its ranking will be in the search engine and the more strong traffic will get to your site.
DA of different website is also different. The DA of that blog, which has started its blog new, remains within 10-20 months after some three months. As your domain grows older, its DA will grow. The more DA, the more organic traffic there will be profit. But here the question arises that how can we find out the DA of our blog. So let’s also know about it.
How to check Domain Authority ?
Many tools are available on the internet, using which you can know how much is the domain authority of your website. But we will use the best domain authority checker tool and Moz Open Site Explorer is a very good tool where when you write the domain address of your site, this tool will show you your latest DA score.
Nobody knows on which basis the rank of domain authority of a website is given. It is only the Moz company that has invented it. Moz’s system checks 40 different factors for ranking a particular domain such as how old your domain is, how many links are linked in your site, how many high DA websites are getting links from you, etc. By doing the same, Moz checks to give 40 factors rank.
The DA of a website is never constant, either it increases or decreases. If the DA of your website is increasing then it will prove to be very beneficial for you, if DA is decreasing then it is a very bad sign. For this you need to increase the DA of your blog. but how? Let’s know
How to improve Blog’s Domain Authority ?
Increasing the domain authority of your blog directly means increasing the chances of getting a high rank on the search engine. For growing domain authority, it proves to be the most profitable, the links which are coming from that site on your site, whose DA rank is good and high. Therefore a blogger should focus more on link building. You can improve the DA of your blog by following the points given below.
1) Link building- Link building is a big reason behind DA growth. Try to get as many backlinks as you can and keep in mind that you get all those links from quality sites. If you get those links from low-quality websites, then your DA will take a lot of time to grow.
2) Strengthen Interlinking – Interlinking means linking your own blog page with another page. People will also post a new article on your blog, remember that every post should be made a link with 2-3 other old posts of your blog which have been ranked high on the page of Google search engine. By doing this, the link juice passes from the old post to the new post and increases the chances of getting more visitors to that post. Which also increases the chances of DA increasing.
3) Comment- Comment on another blog or forum related to your blog’s niche, by doing this we get do-follow links so that the readers coming to other blog and forum start visiting your blog too. This will gradually increase the popularity of your blog and with that DA will also automatically grow.
4) Increase the process of opening of the website – the sooner the website opens in your browser, the more visitors will like to visit your site. The same website gets high ranking on Google’s search engine page, whose site does not take much time to load. Therefore, it is very important for a blogger to pay attention to the load time of their site.
5) Social media marketing- social media is very beneficial to rank the content of our site. We get referral traffic from social media and also increases the brand value of the site. This is the best way to rank your website on Google’s page and to reach your knowledge to maximum audience. The more people who like your writing, the more your fan followers will grow. And this will also have a direct impact on your domain authority.
I hope you have understood what is Domain Authority. All the points I have told about here are all those things in a quality blog, the better the quality of your blog, the better will be its domain authority. If you have not yet paid attention to your DA, then start paying attention now. Follow the points mentioned above and then see how much profit you get from it.