What is Android Wear OS : Do you know what Android Wear OS is? You must have seen such smart watches where people wear them in their works and do many things. If we talk about today’s Technology World, then after the success of SmartPhones, now it is the turn of Smart Wearables. If we talk about these Smart Watches then these Smart Watches make many brands like Google, Apple etc. Where Apple’s software platform that is used in Apple’s Watches is called WatchOS. At the same time, Google’s software platform is called Wear OS .
This is an operating system brought to the market by Google, which is used in wearable devices such as smart watches. Since they are worn in the hands, they are called Android Wear, with it it seems as if the miniature version of an android phone has been worn on the wrist. Android Wear Google’s Operating SystemThere is a version of which is specially made for smartwatches and other wearables. They have been made in such a way that once you pair them with your Smartphones, it integrates with Google Now functionality and mobile notification. With the help of which this Android Wear organizes all your information, suggests what you want and displays them before you ask.
With this Android Wear users can do a lot of things according to their mind such as weather information, listening to songs, getting directions and along with that you can control your Smartphone. In such a situation, it is obvious that there is a keenness among people about this type of technology, so today I thought that why should you give full information about what is Android Wear or Wear OS in Hindi , this too will give you something new You will get to learn and if you want then you can buy them easily. Then what is the delay, let’s start and know about Wear OS in Hindi.
Recently, Google changed its name from Android Wear to Wear OS . This is a special type of operating system that is designed only for Smartwatches and other Wearables. If they are running on an Android SmartPhone running Android version 4.3 or above, then this Wear OS can be converted into smartwatch form factor by integrating Google Assistant technology and mobile notifications.
Along with this, it also has the ability to download apps from Google Play Store. This Wear OS supports Bluetooth, Wifi, 3G , 4G , LTE all technology. Their software part is made by Google, while the hardware part is made by other companies such as Asus, Broadcom, Fossil, HTC, Intel, LG, MediaTek, Imagination Technologies, Motorola, New Balance, Qualcomm, Samsung, Huawei, Polar and TAG Heuer. His new tag line is ” Make every minute Matter “.
History of Android Wear
If I tell you about this platform, it was announced on March 18, 2014 , with developer preview. At the same time, other companies such as Motorola, Samsung, LG, HTC and Asus were also announced on the basis of its partners. Then on June 25, 2014 , Samsung Gear Live and LG G Watch were launched in Google I / O, and with it more details about Android Wear.
For the information of people, let me tell you that LG G Watch is the first Android Wear smartwatch that was first released and shipped. At the same time, Motorola’s Moto 360 was released on September 5, 2014 .
Problems of Wearable Technology
If seen, wearable technology had come to the market long ago, but people did not like it that much. Therefore, this technology could not develop much. So here we will know what are the reasons that wearable technology should not be developed much.
- The first reason is that the developer market was not more open than other smartphones and tablets in it.
- The programming language at that time was not open source and platform dependent as well. At that time, developers had to learn other programming languages such as assembly or native c in order to develop libraries and apps. Where today languages like Swift and Java are there to easily develop the platform.
- Other mehjuda wearables were not very popular. Pebble was running in crowdfunding then and due to the lack of touch screens, sound, colors, he could not attract more users.
In such a situation, Android Wear OS has brought a new revolution in the smart wearable devices segment. Now developers are very aware of Android app development and they now have a lot of control over Android Wear which was not there before. Since they now come in very different types of shapes and sizes, like smartphones, so people have great hope of growing their market very fast. Wearable technology has now become very easy with the help of Android API to customize and develop .
Wear OS Features
If seen, Android Wear OS has many features that you cannot see in a normal digital watch. So now let’s know what are its main features.
- Screen always feature where if we slightly tilt the screen of our Android Wear then the screen will automatically light up. ( tilt to wake screen )
- Users can get information about their directions, for which they have to choose their transport mode and start their journey. During the journey, this watch will show you the right path and will also vibrate when the turn comes.
- With the help of Google Fit and other similar applications, you can track your physical activities . Because there are many such sensors in it, which provide you information about your heartbeat, step count, calorie carefully.
- With this you can control your phone and you can do some tasks like listening to music, controlling it (volume, brightness), viewing media images, etc. very easily.
What is Wear OS Ecosystem
The Android Wear ecosystem mainly consists of two component states. There is an (open) Android OS and a (closed) Wear framework that is running over it, it also runs the user interface, with apps managed and your companion device (such as your phone). communicate
This framework is owned and managed by Google according to a closed-source. At the same time,
Google prevents this platform from fragmentation and maintains complete ownership for all the devices itself. So if a manufacturer wants to launch their product, then they have to take permission from Google to run Android Wear in that product.
What’s better with WatchOS (iOS) and Wear OS (Android)?
By the way, we cannot compare these two as they both have their own vices, but still let us know which of these two have more vices.
Wear OS (ANDROID) features:
1. Ecosystem is more open: Wear OS’s Ecosystem is more open compared to other operating systems.
2. Maps are better: Google Maps are better than Android in iPhone because it has much better graphics, better integration Google Buzz, turn-by-turn navigation etc.
3. Google’s voice integration improves in Android.
4. There are better options to choose more handsets.
5. With this you can choose carriers here with many options.
6. Their price is lower most of the time compared to its competitors.
7. Voice response is also better.
8. Easy integration with Google’s services.
9. Be more customizable. We have more options to customize in Android than others.
Features of WatchOS (Apple):
1. The overall quality of the apps here is better. Because they do not crash much, can work more and are more mature.
2. More apps support in it.
3. Its usability is better than others. It is easy to navigate from one screen to another.
4. It integrates easily with Apple devices.
5. It supports more third-party accessories.
6. Their Tech Support is very good compared to others.
7. It has more bleeding edge apps, which is very good for a tech expert.
8. Their hardware designs are very good and give a premium feel.
9. It is very easy for developers to develop apps.
Android Wear OS Versions
So far, about 12+ versions of Android Wear have come on the market and they are constantly being updated. New features are added in every update, which makes it very easy for users to use it.
The first vesion was 4.4 W1 which was released in June 2014, while the last update was 2.9 which has been released in Feb 2018. Hopefully soon we will get to see a new update.
Which devices will see the new update
The company says that they have named this new update as “Wear OS”, and all these wearables will remain the same for the operating system. This means that it will also include iOS and iPhone users. This shows that this new operating system has been made platform independent which can be run on any platform.
It has been heard that after the arrival of Wear OS platform update, some new and latest Android Wear smartwatches are coming in the market. At the same time, I have mentioned one such list below, in which wearable devices new Wear OS update is coming according to Google:
- Casio PRO TREK Smart WSD-F20, Casio WSD-F10 Smart Outdoor Watch
- Diesel Full Guard
- Emporio Armani Connected
- Fossil Q Control, Fossil Q Explorist, Q Founder 2.0, Q Marshal, Q Venture, and Fossil Q Wander
- Guess Connect
- Gc Connect
- Huawei Watch 2 (both cellular & non-cellular versions)
- Hugo BOSS BOSS Touch
- Kate Spade Scallop
- LG Watch Sport, LG Watch Style
- Louis Vuitton Drum
- Misfit Vapor
- Michael Kors Access Bradshaw, Access Dylan, Access Grayson, and Michael Kors Sofie
- Montblanc Summit
- Movado Connect
- Mobvoi Ticwatch S & E
- Nixon Mission
- Polar M600
- Skagen Falster Smartwatch
- TAG Heuer Connected Modular 41, TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45
- Tommy Hilfiger 24/7 You
- ZTE Quartz
By the way, it has not yet been told that when this new update is going to come, but it will come very soon. So till then you will have to wait for the update to arrive.
I sincerely hope I have asked you what is Android Wear OS ? Gave full information about and I hope you guys have understood about Android Wear. I request all of you readers that you too should share this information in your neighborhood, relatives and friends, so that there will be awareness among us and it will benefit everyone. I need your support so that I can convey more new information to you.
What is Android Wear OS : It has always been my endeavor that I always help my readers or readers from all sides, if you people have any doubt of any kind, then you can ask me irresponsibly. I will definitely try to solve those Doubts. How did you like this article Android Wear OS Tell us by writing a comment so that we too have a chance to learn and improve something from your thoughts.