What is 3G : Perhaps you people will know about what is 3G in Hindi . Because after 2G this 3G has completely changed the wireless technology. It was introduced around 2000. In this new technology, the speed of data transmission was increased from 144kbps to 2Mbps. Due to which people in 2G network could not use data to watch videos because videos used to run through buffering, with the arrival of 3G, it changed the definition of video streaming. Now with the fast internet, users do not have to think much to watch videos. Apart from this, people started getting the facility of video calling, which used to be just a dream before.
With the arrival of 3G, manufactures also started switching to smartphones by upgrading basic phones. Where earlier implementation of new features used to be smiling due to lack of better network, now 3G networks provide them the platform where they can implement all new features of test. 3G technology has been designed primarily for multimedia communication only. It provides such service in which higher data transfer rateIs required. Its main use is also for seamless global roaming, so that users can use the same number and handset to move from one place to another and they will not have any problem in this. So today I thought that why should you provide information about what is 3G mobile technology so that you people know something about it. So without delay let’s start and what is 3G in Hindi .
The Full Form of 3G is Third Generation Mobile Technology. 3G networks were mainly used at faster data-transmission speeds, such as the use of cell phones for more data-demanding methods such as video calling and mobile internet access . At the same time, 3G cellular technology wasalso termedas “ mobile broadband “. Like 2G, 3G also evolve into a faster 3.5G and 3.75G network which used to have many attractive features , all these thingsused to happen before 4G .
Speaking of maximum speed, for non-moving devices it is around 2Mbps and for moving vehicles it is 384 Kbps . Which was a very big thing at that time. With such a fast speed of 3G network, users could do many tasks from their 3G enabled smartphones such as faster communication, send / receive large emails and texts, provide fast web browsing, provide video streaming and more security. Compared to mehzuda technology.
The technology of 3G is mainly based on UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunications System). It combines the features of network 2G with some new technology and protocols and provides a much faster data rate. It had set a standard for generation wireless technology. Web browsing, email, video downloading, picture sharing and other Smartphone technology were first introduced in the third generation itself.
3G has multimedia services support along with streaming which make it more popular. In 3G, universal access and across portability of different devices such as (Telephones, PDA’s, etc.) make it completely different from others. 3G had increased the efficiency of the frequency spectrum to a great extent, to do this, it compressed the audio during the call, making it possible to make more simultaneous calls in the same frequency range. According to UN’s International Telecommunications Union IMT-2000 standard, that network can be called “true” 3G only when it is 2Mbps in stationary speeds and 384kbps in mobile speeds. The theoretical maximum speed of HSPA + is 21.6 Mbps.
A 3G phone should have a problem with operating in 4G network, but newer generations of phones are designed so that they are backward compatible, so a 4G phone can communicate in 3G and even 2G network. Can.
3G (First Generation) History ?
Due to the demand for high-speed in Smart Phones, 3G was forced to move beyond 2G. NTT DoCoMo first launched it in Japan in 2001. It became more familiar with the name of FOMA (Freedom of Mobile Multimedia Access), and was based on W-CDMA technology. After that the South Korean company launched another 3G network which was based on CDMA 1xEV-DO technology. After that Telenor launched it in Europe which is based on UMTS technology .
Features of 3G Technology?
Let’s know more about the features of 3G technology.
- 3G technology works in 2100 MHz band .
- Its transmission speed is much higher than 2G, so you can easily download or upload any data from internet.
- 3G supports many multimedia services such as video calling, internet services, music on demand, and videos on demand.
- 3G network supports 2 Mbps for stationary users, while 384 kbps for mobile users.
- The technologies that 3G supports are CDMA 2000, EVDO, UMTS, HSPA, HSDPA and WCDMA.
- It does not support the mehzuda 2G infrastructure, as well as their cell sizes are very small compared to 2G, so more towers are needed to provide better coverage and performance.
- Power consumption is very high in this.
- WCDMA, CDMA 2000, and UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecomm Standard) for example .
What was 3G Limitation?
Let’s know about some limitation of 3G.
- In this 3G license services are very expensive.
- In addition, making infrastructure for 3G technology is a big challenge.
- This High to operate the 3G Bandwidth is a requirement of.
- Apart from this, 3G Enabled Phones are very expensive as compared to normal basic phones.
- It takes a lot of power consumption to operate.
As we all know that once in every 10 years new mobile technology is born which is an upgraded version of the earlier technology. In such a situation, 4G was born after 10 years of 3G, and about which we will know in another article.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the basic settings for running Q-3G Connection? What to change setting in the phone?
A – To run 3G Connection in your Android Mobile, you have to follow the instructions given. Which are some of this type.
- Go to Settings first.
- Then select Wireless and Networks
- Scroll down and touch Mobile Network
- Then tap Dual SIM / SIM Settings
- Then select ” Network Mode “
- After this you will see options of many networks such as 3G, 2G, LTE (4G).
- In this, you have to choose the right network for you.
2. How to open pattern lock and hard reset in Intex Aqua 3G Pro Mobile Phone?
A – To do this you have two ways to do it. But note that you data to your phone before backup which has taken.
Method 1 :
- Switch off your phone Intex Aqua 3G Pro first and then remove the back panel and take out the battery. Then give it again if your phone hangs or is locked.
- Then press and hold Volume Down button and Power button simultaneously until you see the system recovery screen in the background with Android robot logo.
- After this, navigate using the Volume button , options and highlight between ‘ Clear Data / Formatting ‘.
- Confirm ‘Clear Data / Formatting’ by pressing the power key .
- After that select ‘ Yes – Delete all Data ‘ with the help of Volume down key.
- Then confirm the ‘ Yes – Delete all Data ‘ press the Power key .
- With this, the phone will start formatting the data automatically and after that, reboot it once.
Method 2 :
- Turn on your mobile Intex Aqua 3G Pro and then navigate to Settings.
- After that find the Backup & reset option and select it.
- Then tap Factory Reset option.
- Then select Reset Device .
- After that select ‘ Erase Everything ‘ and then wait till your phone reboots with fresh set of data.
3. Airtel converted from SIM 3G to 4G, but why is 3G still showing?
A – This is a very simple answer. To run 4G, both your SIM and your smartphone must support 4G. First see if your phone supports 4G or not. If it does, go to your phone’s settings and turn Network Mode to Auto. Once you restart, 4G network will come.
4. Why 3g is showing even after upgrading Airtel sim to 4g?
A – It is known that you have converted from 3G to 4G but due to 3G you are not able to understand. The reason for this may be that 4G network has not yet been enabled in your area, due to which it is only showing 3G network. If it is not, then you can contact Airtel’s customer care, but before that keep the IMEI number, phone model number, and phone manufacturer details with you. This will make it easier for you to tell them your problem.
What is 3G : I hope I have introduced 3G to you . Gave full information about and I hope you guys have understood about 3G mobile technology. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write down comments. With these ideas, you will get a chance to learn something and improve something. If you liked this post of mine, what 3G is in Hindi or you have got something to learn from it, then to show your happiness and excitement, please share this post on social networks such as Facebook , Google+ and Twitter etc.